Monday, November 29, 2010

*sigh*

Been pretty discouraged lately. I have been selling some hats to close friends, but nothing much aside form that. Thankfully I just got some canvases as a belated birthday gift, and I think I am going to binge paint for a couple weeks.

I still don't have a car either, but I figure that's ok because it just means I'm sticking to my guns and getting what I really want, a hearse.

I've been eating ramen noodles and drinking coffee more then I breath, and let me tell you it will make your stomach feel pretty funny after a weak or two. If I wasn't so addicted and cranky I wouldn't even consider the combination.

I'm going to try and post more, but it probably won't be about crocheting for a while. I'm going to dedicate the next few weeks to hearses and painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment