Sunday, November 14, 2010

another morning off....

Today I went out to breakfast. I had a greek salad and coffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
And I saw TWO real live people, Nikia and Marci. I even talked to them about things.

Yesterday I only spent $27 on yarn. I had to buy it, I really did. Someone commissioned a red cotton scarf for me and I just couldn't let all the other good deals slip away, I really couldn't, it would have been a crime. I did save a lot of money on the yarn I bought.... Besides it was paid for by the scarf commission.
It really was a reasonable purchase.

Todays missions:
1) Paint the edges on a pair of paintings for my friends living room.
2) give her said paintings and a scarf for her little sister.
3) make new business cards.
4) design a flyer about my handmade things.
5) make myself a new hat or headband.
5) try and convince people to read this blog.

If I can accomplish all these things I will have an excessively productive day, so I will probably only do two or three of them.
unless I drink more coffee.
Then I might do all of them.




No comments:

Post a Comment