Saturday, January 8, 2011

now that the holidays are over...

I still have a huge pile of crochet things left. I think I am going to set them aside and use them as trade/gifts at the festivals I plan on going to this summer.

I have also been learning how to improve my knitting as a way to slow myself down. I'm thinking about making a series of very ugly sweaters :)

Driving my hearse around has been impossibly wonderful. I have never loved a car so much. So far I have found a mint wrapper from the funeral home who owned it previously , and a blue rubber glove wedged between the seats. I can't wait to go through the things under the casket table when it gets warmer!

I have also started sculpting again. Mostly working on getting good at bas reliefs, but sculpting in the round to change it up. I am hoping 2011 will be a pretty productive year for me, because I have some big plans to get started on.

No comments:

Post a Comment